When Navdy is connected to your car’s Onboard Diagnostics Port (OBD-II Port) it will automatically power on. You'll know Navdy is on when the power light on the front of the Display is illuminated. Here’s how to manually turn Navdy on or off:
There are two ways to turn on Navdy:
- Placing Navdy on the mount should power on Navdy. Start your vehicle if Navdy doesn’t power on automatically.
- Tap the Power Button on the front of Navdy.
Navdy will only turn on after the power cable is plugged into your vehicle’s OBD-II Port, the power puck is inserted in the platform on top of the mount, and Navdy is placed on top of the mount.
There are multiple ways to turn Navdy off:
- Press and hold Navdy’s power button for 2 seconds to begin the shutdown process.
- Remove the Display from the mount.
- Navdy will automatically power off after 7 minutes of inactivity.