If you’re having any trouble connecting your phone to the Navdy Display, try these troubleshooting steps:
1. Power on the Display
- Make sure Navdy is properly powered on and is near your phone.
2. Check Bluetooth
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. To do this, open your iPhone®’s settings and select Bluetooth, then toggle on Bluetooth.
3. Re-pair to the Navdy app
- Re-pair your phone with the Display from inside the Navdy app. The connection indicator on the upper right hand corner will show whether or not the Navdy app is fully connected to the Display.
4. Toggle Bluetooth On/Off
- Try toggling Bluetooth off and on in your iPhone®’s settings. Then re-pair Navdy with your phone using the Navdy app.
- In order for the Navdy fully pair to your iPhone® there should be two(2) Bluetooth connections present in the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone.
5. Forget Bluetooth devices
If the above steps do not help connect your Navdy to your phone, troubleshooting Bluetooth is the next step.
Here are the steps on how to remove the Navdy's memory from your iPhone® to start again with a fresh connection:
- Open your iPhone®'s Settings menu
- Tap Bluetooth
- Under My Devices tap the first info. button to the right of the Navdy Display you want to disconnect from
- Tap "Forget this device" then confirm
- Select "Forget this device" for the other Navdy Display connection
- After, re-pair Navdy and your iPhone® within the Navdy app
6. Reboot & Re-pair the Navdy Display
- Remove the Display from the dashboard mount, then place it back on the mount. Doing this will reboot the Display safely.
- Perform a hard reset to your iPhone® by pressing and holding both the sleep and home buttons.
- After your iPhone® powers on, re-pair the Display to your phone using the Navdy app.