If you’re having any trouble connecting your phone to the Navdy Display, try these troubleshooting steps:
Toggle Bluetooth On and Off
- Try toggling Bluetooth off and on in your iPhone®’s settings. Then re-pair Navdy with your phone using the Navdy app.
- In order for the Navdy fully pair to your iPhone® there should be two (2) Bluetooth connections present in the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone.
Fully charge your iPhone
Ensure your phone is fully charged or plugged into a charge port on your vehicle during use with Navdy.
Forget Bluetooth Devices
If the above steps do not help connect your Navdy to your phone, troubleshooting Bluetooth is the next step.
Here are the steps on how to remove the Navdy's memory from your iPhone® to start again with a fresh connection:
- Open your iPhone®'s Settings menu
- Tap Bluetooth
- Under My Devices tap the first info. button to the right of the Navdy Display you want to disconnect from
- Tap "Forget this device" then confirm
- Select "Forget this device" for the other Navdy Display connection
- After, re-pair Navdy and your iPhone® within the Navdy app
Reboot & Pair the Navdy Display
- Remove the Display from the dashboard mount, then place it back on the mount. Doing this will reboot the Display safely.
- Perform a hard reset to your iPhone® by pressing and holding both the sleep and home buttons.
- After your iPhone® powers on, re-pair the Display to your phone using the Navdy app.