Secure Navdy's power cable along the perimeter of your car's dashboard away from any main operating components. We suggest tucking the cable into the dashboard's weatherstripping as much as possible.
Install Large Cable Clip
- Clean dashboard between your Navdy and the vehicle's windshield with the provided towelettes and allow time to dry
- Remove the protective film from the bottom of the large cable clip
- Firmly place the large cable clip on the dashboard between Navdy and your vehicle's windshield
- Fasten the power cable into the large cable clip
Fasten Cable Along Dashboard's Perimeter
- Run the power cable along the perimeter of your dashboard. If possible, tuck and conceal it behind your dashboard's weatherstripping.
- Apply small cable clips where necessary, cleaning their placement area first with the provided cleaning towelettes
- Firmly fasten the power cable into the small cable clips
Tip: We suggest running the power cable along the dashboard's perimeter and within the weatherstripping as much as possible.
Wrap Loose Cable
Use the velcro strap attached to the power cable to bundle excess cable and tuck it away from your car's components. Bundled excess power cable should be concealed or fastened away from your car's foot pedals and steering wheel controls.