If you’re having trouble connecting your phone to the Navdy Display, try these tips:
Power Navdy On
- Make sure Navdy is powered on and is near your phone.
Turn on Bluetooth
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. To do this, open your phone’s settings and turn on Bluetooth. For more information on how to access your phone's Bluetooth settings click here.
Your Android phone's settings may vary depending on the OEM. Please refer to your phone's User Manual if necessary.
Pair using the Navdy app
- Pair your phone with the Display from inside the Navdy app. Click here for more details on how to pair the Display with your phone.
Toggle Bluetooth On and Off
- Toggle Bluetooth off and back on in your phone's settings. Then pair Navdy and your phone from the Navdy app.
Forget Bluetooth Devices
- Enter your Android phone’s Bluetooth settings
- Tap the Gear icon next to Navdy Display
- Tap Unpair
- Open the Navdy app and pair your phone with the Display
Learn more about how to configure and unpair a Bluetooth device on Android here.
Reboot the Navdy Display
- Remove the Display from its mount and wait 3-5 seconds for the unit to turn off
- Place the Display back on the mount and power on the unit
- Pair the Display and your phone using the Navdy app
Pair from the Navdy Display
- With your phone’s Bluetooth on, use the Dial to enter the Settings on your Navdy Display
- Click the Dial's button > Main Menu > Settings > Connect Phone
- Select your device / driver profile to pair the Display with your phone