Menu content is now organized vertically for faster and safer menu navigation while you’re driving.
Initial Setup Instructions
- Make sure you’re using the the latest Navdy app and Display versions. See here for instructions on upgrading.
Using the New Menu System
Closing The Menu & Returning Within the Menu
- Tap your dial to view the Main Menu
- Tap any menu option to view and select its contents
- From any sub-menu, return to the previous menu by scrolling to the top and selecting the “Back" function
- To quickly close the entire menu system, scroll your Dial upwards quickly, and you will notice the “Close” function
Switching Between Map & Dash Mode
- Tap the dial
- Scroll to and select either Map or Dash within the menu
Ending/Cancelling An Active Trip
- Tap the Dial once
- Scroll upwards slowly and tap “Trip Options.”
- Select the option to end your trip
Access Currently Playing Music
- Scroll your Dial upwards slowly and you will find the music that is currently playing.
- Tap it to open the music control glance.
! It is not possible to revert to horizontal menus once you've updated to version 1.1 or newer.